If you were thinking about saving your package funds for a rainy day now may be a good time to use them. With the Australian Government placing restrictions on non-essential facilities and encouraging social distancing, rather than reducing or ceasing your care services, it may be a good time to think about how your support team can be best used to rally around you and provide reassuring company during a time of stress.
There are a range of services you can access without having to physically interact with others and still maintain social distancing. For example;
- Have meals prepared and placed in the freezer.
- Have someone do your shopping and pick up those essential items.
- Have someone go to the library and get some books to read.
- Have your garden maintained and well looked after.
- Purchasing goods and equipment including, mobility aids, wheelchairs, toiletry support and more.
- Whatever the situation, we are here to support you as best we can through the tough times ahead.
If you have any further questions, please call us on 1300 911 728.